THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 6 December 2011

# 11 Busy day.

Annyeong :B i post ; 

Sunday.

Kofuku Japanese Cuisine

All jp food was really look delicious ! *fatfat. 

we just use that 1 hour sumthing to eat only . lollol . was lik wasting $$ :o 


i took picture wiv my cousin and aunt :B they look so cutee lahr :p

after buffet i went cousin's house ohmy my cousin was really cutee. pinch*

Monday.

It was a really damn early morning. haha -.-

I wake up at 8am. know why? wake up for my piano exam.

keep practice only. ganjiong*

i reached The Club. 

register and sit there wait for 30 min. 

heart macam break d. scary :o

when ii went into that room i saw 2 ah mo. haha woman but they look nice.

yeapp i just hope i get past. and thanks for all my friend who wished me ._. 

Goodluck

By joo.

0 comments: